Sales and Design Consultant
What We Offer:
- Perfect part-time job!!
- Ability to create your own schedule - SUPER FLEXIBILE!
- Excellent commissions with monthly bonus opportunities.
- Full training and certification through online and in-person training
- One-on-one coaching and ongoing support
- Selling tools and support - 3D design software, CRM system, and demo kit
- An amazing team that you can ALWAYS turn to for support
ShelfGenie of Seattle just won the 2023 Best in the PNW Gold Award in Kitchen Remodeling! We are expanding and need help to accommodate the demand!
Are you self-motivated and amazing with people? Do you enjoy helping others and solving problems? Is schedule flexibility and making good money while you work important to you? Then, this is an excellent opportunity to be in control of your work life but have the support of a solid organization.
A ShelfGenie Designer designs and builds custom storage solutions that truly change the lives of our clients. They turning frustrating spaces in the kitchen and bathroom (hard to reach, disorganized, wasted space) into spaces that clients absolutely love (easy to access, better organized and more usable storage space). This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in interior design, professional organizing, closet design, past small business owner, or anyone who enjoys sales but doesn't like being "salesy". This is a part-time opportunity that could turn into more if it's a good fit.
- Manage and perform in-home consultation which will provide a custom solution for our clients
- Educating our clients on the ShelfGenie products, demonstrate our product samples, highlight unique features and benefits, and sell the custom design, giving our client their solution
- Responsible for a fantastic customer experience which includes, but not limited to, client follow-up that will develop into strong ongoing customer relationships
Who are we looking for? SERVICE-FOCUSED individuals who resemble our current top performers:
- Professional, assertive and driven
- Always seeking win-win
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Genuinely enjoy helping people
- Strong with technology
- Continuous learner
- 2+ years of sales experience or 4+ years of customer service experience
- Must have reliable transportation and excellent driving record
- Must have a laptop and cell phone with internet access and email
- Excellent communication skills (good follow-up, no ghosting)
- Technology proficient and eager to learn