Installer - Contractor
What We Offer:
- Perfect part-time job!!
- Ability to create your own schedule - FLEXIBILITY!
- Full training and certification
- One-on-one coaching and ongoing support
- An amazing team that you can ALWAYS turn to for support
ShelfGenie is seeking an Installation Partner who is already an experienced craftsman. This is an excellent opportunity for carpenters, kitchen/bath remodelers, and handymen seeking supplemental work.
The ShelfGenie Experience- We aim to provide the best experience for our clients. ShelfGenie Installers work closely with the ShelfGenie Designer/Salesperson to help assure client satisfaction.
Create your own schedule- We bring the purchasing clients to you. From there, ShelfGenie Installers schedule measurement and installation appointments that fit the client’s availability.
Training & Support- Each Installer undergoes initial training to ensure brand installation standards. Professional development opportunities available on an ongoing basis.
Compensation-Installers are paid a percentage of each job installed. While there is no hourly income guarantee, average earnings are $30-$60 per hour. Quicker, more experienced installers can surpass $100/hr.
- Receive job alerts via email and schedule an appointment with the customer
- Upload measurements into the computer portal system
- Inspect products for quality
- Take accurate measurements and upload to the computer portal system
- Receive and inspect products for quality assurance
- Install Glide-Out shelving at customer home to the customer’s satisfaction
- Interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Previous experience as a handyman / general maintenance
- Necessary state Licenses and Insurance
- Value the importance of customer service
- Dependable, professional, prompt, motivated, organized, and exercise good time management
- Transportation to and from job location
- Knowledge of job site safety rules and regulations (OSHA)
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in carpentry