Designer - Contractor
ShelfGenie, the premier provider of custom storage solutions is expanding rapidly and we need help to accommodate the huge demand!
Our team is looking to grow with the right people that are self-motivated, enthusiastic, problem solvers, and who are amazing with clients. The position is a contract (1099) position where you will set your schedule and help our clients
turn frustration in their kitchens and baths into joy. This is an excellent opportunity to be in control of your work life and have the support of an industry leading North American brand.
At ShelfGenie of Charlotte, we are focused on providing an amazing client experience. Our Designers will design and share custom solutions that truly improve the lives of our clients. We are currently seeking exceptional people who are looking for a high-impact part-time opportunity. This is an excellent fit for Interior Designers, Professional Organizers, Re-modelers, Kitchen Designers, Real Estate Agents, Retail Workers, Single-Parents, Firefighters or someone looking for a great side-hustle.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Full training and certification through in-person classes and on our online University
- One-on-one coaching and on-going support
- Help getting started with booking appointments
- Selling tools, sales support, 3D design software, CRM system, and demo kit
- An amazing team that you can ALWAYS turn to for support and encouragement
- Manage and perform in-home consultation which will provide a custom solution for our client.
- Educate our clients on the ShelfGenie products, demonstrate our product samples, highlight unique features and benefits, and sell the custom design solution.
- Create self-generated lead opportunities by fostering solid business relationships with developers, realtors, home builders, and other home improvement providers through community networking and engagement.
- Responsible for a fantastic customer experience which includes, but not limited to, client follow-up that will develop into strong ongoing customer relationships.
- Reliable transportation and excellent driving record
- Previous sales experience and a proven ability to achieve sales quotas a plus
- Strong reading, writing, arithmetic, and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity and comfort with modern communication and computing technology
- Interest in design, and helping people
- Ability to learn quickly to adapt to new environments/situations and innovate with regard to products, methods, and processes