Would you like making great money by simply talking to people? Do you enjoy working in different venues? We are looking for high energy, professional, reliable, friendly people to help us work at various events throughout coastal Carolina.
ShelfGenie of Coastal Carolina designs, builds and installs custom storage solutions for kitchens, bathrooms, pantry spaces. Our clients LOVE what we do for them - easy access, more storage space, and better organization. The best way for our potential clients to see our product and to gain a better understanding of how it can help transform their space is by seeing us at local events- Home Shows, Fairs, etc, and we're looking for an outgoing individual who loves helping people.
You will not be selling our product, just engaging with people and educating them on our services. If the potential client is interested in moving forward, you will schedule an appointment for them to meet with one of our design consultants. It's super fun work for the right person.
1. Event Set Up, Break Down & Promotion: Attend events, trade shows, or promotional activities to set up and break down show booth, engage with potential customers and provide information about ShelfGenie.
2. Brand Representation: Serve as the face and voice of ShelfGenie
3. Product Knowledge: Possess in-depth knowledge of the ShelfGenie products to effectively communicate their features and benefits to potential customers.
4. Appointment Generation: Book appointments for the ShelfGenie Sales Team for prospective customers interested at the events.
1. Enthusiasm: Understanding the benefits ShelfGenie can bring to a customer’s daily life and using that enthusiasm to promote the products to new potential customers.
2. Interpersonal Skills: Ability to connect with people, build relationships, and represent ShelfGenie in a positive light.
3. Professionalism: Maintain a professional and positive demeanor while interacting with potential new customers.
4. Proficient in using social media platforms to promote the brand and engage with the audience.
5. Flexibility: Willingness to work flexible hours and attend events outside regular business hours.